This certificate course is designed to prepare Registered Nurses [GNM or B.Sc (N) or P.C. B.Sc (N)] with enhanced knowledge & skills in providing Intensive nursing care to the critically ill patients & their families at the tertiary care level.
The purpose of this certificate course is to train nurses to:
1. Provide quality care to critically ill patients.
2. Manage & do Intensive observation of the critically ill patients.
3. Provide life supporting Nursing care for the critically ill patients.
The student seeking admission to this course should:
1. Be a Registered Nurse (RN & RM) or equivalent.
2. Possesses a minimum of GNM or B.Sc (N) or PC.B.Sc(N) qualification.
Selection/Admissions will be based on test/interviews conducted by the KLE University, Belgaum.
No. of seats: 25 seats per batch.
Certificate Course in Intensive Care Nursing