PIMS - AICET - PG - Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - All India Common Entrance Test - Post Graduate
| Go Back
- Candidate seeking admission to postgraduate Medicine/Dentistry
course should hold MBBS /BDS degree of recognized University by MCI/DCI.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory rotating
internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31 March, 2013
can appear for PIMS-AICET-PG 2013 .
- All such candidates will have to submit the documentary proof,
from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of
completion of internship along with the manual application form, failing
which the application shall be rejected.
- A candidate should have obtained permanent registration with
MCI/DCI (as the case may be) or any state council. If candidate does not
have such registration , he should obtain the same within one month
from the date of his/her admission.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing/completed
the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree, are not eligible for
appearing at PIMS-AICET-PG 2013.
- Candidates previously admitted to PG degree course and
resigned/left the seat are not eligible for appearing at PIMS-AICET-PG
- Candidates who have completed Medicine postgraduate diploma
course or would be completing by 31.03.2013 will be eligible for
PIMS-AICET-PG 2013 for admission to Medicine postgraduate degree in the
same subject only.