The following are the regulations for admission to Post Graduate courses (Ayurveda) in the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P, Vijayawada for the academic session 2012-13.
SUBJECTS TO BE EXAMINED ( 200 QUESTIONS WILL BE GIVEN IN FOLLOWING SUBJECTS. EACH QUESTION CARRIES HALF MARK).
b) Ayurveda Itihas & Sidhantas (Basic Principals)
c) Rasatantra & Bhaisajyakalpa
- Entrance Test shall be of objective type with 200 multiple choice questions to be answered in 3 hours duration and each question carries Half mark.
- The question paper will be in English & Telugu.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- The candidate should have completed training as internee/House Officer on or before 31-July-2012.
- For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-July-2012.
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying MD (Ayu.) Course shall not be permitted to appear for M.D (Ayu) Entrance Test unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend taken upto that date before submitting application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution alongwith the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible to appear for Entrance Test for admission into another P.G. Ayurveda Course.
candidature of the applicant will not be considered for PG ET-2012
unless the print-out application form is submitted to the university
alongwith the requisite enclosures on or before the date
The university holds no responsibility for postal delays/loss in transit
The Entrance Test shall be conducted in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
MD (Ayurveda) Courses