CDAC - MBACET - CDAC MBA(Software Enterprise Management) Common Entrance Test
| Go Back
MBA (Software Enterprise Management) is conceived, designed and structured as a Two Year Full Time
Programme to address the specific needs of the Software Industry in India and globally for Software Management Professionals.
The programme is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha
University, Delhi. The programme focuses on preparing specialized professionals for undertaking management of Software Enterprises with emphasis on Business Management Skill blended with Software Development
The Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided:
- B.E./ B. Tech with minimum of 60% marks,
- M. Sc. (CS), M. Sc. (IT), M. Sc. (Electronics) with minimum of 60% marks,
- MCA with minimum of 60% marks.
(a) That they are able to produce the proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of counselling/admission.
(b) If the total result of qualifying examination is not declared by the concerned University till the date of counselling/admission, his/her admission in that case will be provisional subject to the following
(c) It is further clarified that provisional admission will be considered only in such cases where the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared by the concerned University in its totality. In case the result has been declared by the concerned University but it has not been declared in a specific case, for any reason, such cases will NOT be considered under provisional admission category.
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in the prescribed performa (please see Appendix-1). Candidates/parents/guardians may further note that submission of false affidavit is a punishable offence.
- The candidate will have to submit the result of qualifying examination proving his/her eligibility on or before 15.11.2009 in the Academic Branch, Room No.108, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110403 with a copy to Head, School of Management, CDAC, Noida.
- In case the candidate fails to submit his/her final result of qualifying examination in the manner as prescribed under (ii) above to prove his/her eligibility on or before 15.11.2009, whatsoever the reason may be, his/her admission will be treated as null and void and the entire fee will be forfeited and under no circumstances he/she will be allowed to appear in the End Term Exam.
(d) Provisionally admitted candidates will have a suffix (P) to the enrollment number printed on their
admission slip. Provisionally admitted candidates are advised to check it on receipt of Admission Slip in addition to the other details.
(e) There will be no rounding off percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic
eligibility of any candidate for admission.
Age Limit : 35 Years as on 01.08.2009
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel / Physical Handicapped will be allowed 5 percent relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement, irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
Number of Seats : 60
Reservation of Seats
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes ---- 15%
Reservation for Defence Category -----------5%
Physically Handicapped ----------------------3%
The Common Entrance Test will be of 3 hours duration and will be in English Medium. It has 150 objective type (multiple choices) questions from English Language & Comprehension, Numerical Ability & Mathematics, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation and Computer Science. Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as (1), (2), (3), and (4). Out of these, only one correct or most appropriate answer should be selected. Each question shall carry 3 marks, which shall be awarded for each correct answer. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No marks are awarded for not attempted questions.
||Number of Questions
|English Language & Comprehension
|Numerical Ability & Mathematics
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
General Standard of the Question Paper of MBACET 2009
- The level of the questions for the Mathematics shall be of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme of CBSE. The Syllabi for Mathematics shall be as specified by CBSE for class 11th and 12th under 10+2 scheme for students passing class 12th in the year 2009.
- The syllabus for Computer Science shall be Computer Fundamentals and C/C++ programming.