SRM University has been
SRM university conducts Engineering Entrance Exam for various B.Tech and B.Arch. programs listed below.
- Rated No.2 in placements
- Ranked within the top 5 institutions in Tamil Nadu by Outlook Magazine
- Accredited by NAAC with a score equivalent to 5-star rating
- Awarded the Best ISTE Chapter Award in the Tamil Nadu-Pondicherry section
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Food Process Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Geo Informatics
- Information & Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and
(a) For all programs: Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
(b) For Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 60% aggregate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (EEE)
- Candidates who have attempted physics, chemistry and mathematics in the SRM EEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs.
- Candidates who have attempted physics, chemistry and biology in the SRM EEE are eligible only for B.Tech. biotechnology, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering, bio process engineering, food process engineering and genetic engineering programs.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent, having a minimum total aggregate of 60% with English and mathematics as subjects of study and a minimum NATA score of 80 out of 200.
- No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM University. However, candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.
For BTech Program
For BArch Program
- Admission will be purely on the basis of the candidate's performance in the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by SRM University
- Candidates short-listed based on their performance in the entrance examination will be called for the counseling to be held at the SRM University premises in Kattankulathur, Chennai
- Admission to the B.Arch. program will be based on the aggregate of marks secured in the qualifying examination and the NATA score
- The meritorious candidate list will be drawn giving 50% weightage to aggregate of total marks secured in qualifying examination & 50% weightage to NATA score
- Based on the ranking, admissions will be offered to the candidate