Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Those who have appeared/appearing in final degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Date of Birth : 1.8.1987 or later (for SCs/STs/PH 1.8.1982 or later and for OBC 1.8.1984 or later).
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION AND EXAMINATION : Hindi and/or English and Course No. 5 in Oriya.
21 May, 2012 at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Patna, Lucknow, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chennai, Jammu, Srinagar, Kochi, Nagpur, Aizawl and Guwahati centres. Oriya Journalism Exam will be held on 22 May 2012 at Bhubaneshwar Centre only.
NO. OF SEATS : 62+62+15+15+15+15 in Course No. 1, 62 in Course No. 2, 46 in Course No. 3, 70 in Course No. 4 and 23 in Course No. 5. Five seats available for NRIs/NRIs sponsored candidates, for which a separate prescribed application form should be submitted.
RESERVATION OF SEATS : As per Government of India Orders for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates.
1. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English),
2. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Hindi),
3. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Radio & Television Journalism,
4. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations,
5. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Oriya)