B.L.D.E. University invites Application for ALL INDIA UNDER GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST – 2012 (BLDEU-UGET-2012) from eligible Candidates at SHRI. B. M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BIJAPUR the constituent college situated at the University campus. Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which have been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
- A single test combining Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology subjects will be held in the forenoon of 20/05/2012 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM).
- There will be a total of 180 questions: 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry and 60 questions in Biology. The test duration for combined paper is 180 minutes, and is compulsory for all candidates seeking admissions to M.B.B.S. course.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet (Optical Mark Reader)
- Correct answer for each question will be awarded one mark.
- No Marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- There is no negative marking.
those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the
following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course
will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET (BLDEU-UGET-2012)
and subsequently for admission to the course.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2012.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and
Biology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The
candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations
on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the
amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to
Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General
Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs (
as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for
candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other
Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time
who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying
examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have
not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU–UGET-2012,
provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said
- Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDEU-UGET-2012. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as
mentioned above he/she will not be considered eligible for admission
for M.B.B.S Degree even if he/she is placed in the merit list of
BLDEU-UGET-2012. The candidates are advised not to submit their
application forms for appearing for BLDEU-UGET 2012, if they do not
fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those
students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations
of Medical Council of India.
of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability
will not be entertained during the process. As such students are
cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC,
ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he/she will be considered
under general category.
The syllabus of the test will be based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) subjects of PUC I & II year prescribed by the Pre University Board of Karnataka. For detailed information regarding syllabus click the link BLDE-UGET – 2012 syllabus.
Note: The above mentioned topics are as followed by most of the pre university boards. However there may be variation amongst the various agencies conducting pre university/HSC/12th standard courses. This list is suggestion to you and there may be small variations in the content announced and the actual questions.
150 seats (100%)
Bijapur, Hubli, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore, Ranchi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Trivandrum.